The capture and dissimination of mental spewage.

Monday, October 02, 2006

IM hornay54!




I love the Amish. I hate the fact that people had to be killed to get them on the front page but I sure am glad they're there. Really glad.

Oh - also. Hastert, that chubby fuck, says he would have, "demanded his expulsion.", if he had seen the IM's former Rep. Foley had sent to his triple-X teens. Sure you would of tubby. Just like you said no to that twinkie you ate this morning.

Not seen the IMs? Well... do yourself the favor and read them.

And yes. Like a rock star he's put himself into rehab. I'm drunk and you don't see me fucking little boys.

oh, what are you wearing? btw, kthnx, bye, lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Sad. Very sad. Way to many school shootings and foul stuffs happening. I cant help but wonder when will it be my kids school getting blasted and by then is it just the "norm"? 'Sorry lady, your kid didnt run fast enough'...
Reps and sex...duh! Just remember it is the "norm"....no words can describe the disgust.

8:18 AM

 
Blogger kirkiez said...

"Justice Department spokesman Brian Roehrkasse said the department will review "whether we can conduct an investigation."

..review whether we can conduct an investigation? We're going to investigate whether we can investigate? Awesome - my tax dollars at work! I'm voting libretarian 2008. T

10:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home