The capture and dissimination of mental spewage.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

And now for something completely the same.

My review for The Killers - Sam's Town...

The best 3.5/5 album I've ever heard.

The lead in song, Sam's Town, has some very timely lyrics which really touched home. So that's it. Buy it, I'd suggest, don't expect to be blown away like we all were with Hot Fuss. Enjoyable in the Springsteen Reprise kind of.

With that... I'll leave you with those timely lyrics.

"So why do you waste my time?"
Is the answer to the question on your mind
And I'm sick of all my judges,
so scared of letting me shine
But I know that I can make it,
as long as somebody takes me home...


-v.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Mr. Brightside is still my fav of these folks. And some newbie additions: Hinder, Lips of an Angel; Nickelback, Far Away; Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, Somewhere Over the Rainbow; Kristy MacColl, In These Shoes...lyrics are always timely.

5:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home