The capture and dissimination of mental spewage.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Here come the Poles!

Some of you may know I am a rabid fan of music and am convinced I have the best taste. If not the best, then good enough so you never should argue with what's on my radio. Ever.

Out of the vault of great taste comes this blog. A blog of music. No. A blog of an artist who goes by the name of 'The Polish Ambassador'. From Chicago. He wears a yellow jump suit.



See. Dangerously stylish.

His whole thing is that with each bizzare post, which details alien spaceships and the cultural state of Poland (past, present and future), he includes a music clip. You can buy the whole album here.

He may have another. I don't know. But these 30 second clips are so delicious. Snack sized for snacky sounds.

Don't never tell me I never done nothing for you. Ever.

[UPDATE! - Word is you can't quite buy the album from the link I provided. At least, not quite yet. Soon you'll be able to go to the Ambassador's page direct and slurp.]

-v.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate you because you raped me.

12:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home