The capture and dissimination of mental spewage.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Incoming! Rubber Stamps.

It's official. I'm now a college student. By way of the wire, through the ether and onto a journey of about 3 years when I get a 10 cent piece of printed paper saying I'm a tool. Whatever. Let's just hope I don't get eaten between now and then.

A very good question in response to my last post. Do I work? No - work works on me, I'm merely a recipient of undue pain and confusion. Besides, most of my music binges are alcohol fueled hours of manic crawling through iTunes and various sites of wonder. Like reading liner notes back in the day, 'also purchased' spider webs are a great way of isolating good music. So I do that. For hours. Occasionally taking breaks to pee but often just getting UTIs.

Get this music... at least a few of them. Certainly put together that mix I've got included - especially all you hawt chicks out there who read my blog (John, you don't count because you're special. Very.). You'll love it - it's very amazing.

-v.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home